Frequently asked questions
How does it work?
1. Make the easiest decision to hire our beautiful Bell Tent for your special occasion!
2. Double check the space you have at your home or venue. See requirements below.
3. Choose a hire package. If there's not a package that fits exactly what you want then that's no problem! We can be really flexible with our packages and love to create bespoke parties and events however it may be you just need a small tweak which is fine too.
4. Get in touch to check availability.
5. Chat with us about your plans and ideas.
6. Make your booking.
7. Relax whilst we set everything up for you.
8. Enjoy your celebration!
How much space do you need to set up the Bell Tent?
The Bell Tent itself is 5m in diameter however we need roughly an area of 7m x 7m to safely set up with the guy ropes included and this should be a flat grassed area free from rocks and large stones. If you're not sure whether you have enough space or have obstacles which might be in the way of guy ropes then give us a call and we can always come and have a quick look. We'll make it work if we can and if its safe to do so.
How long can i keep the Bell Tent for?
The hire period is listed in each of the packages with the additional option to hire for the following night or day. If the timings don't quite work for your event then give us a call to talk through and we'll tweak them where we can.
How do i book?
You can get in touch by email or call us! We'll check your date for availability, go through all of the package information and then send across a booking form with our Terms and Conditions. You will then need to pay a deposit to secure your date.
What happens if it rains?
You will stay bone dry in the Bell Tent because its 100% waterproof so you don't need to worry about the weather.
The tent is very adaptable to changing weather and has windows which can be opened to let in a nice breeze and on very warm days the sides can be completely opened up and lifted.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PARTY HIRE?
We are always looking to add to our portfolio of products and services to help you create a unique party or event. Make sure you follow us on our Facebook page to keep up to date or contact us if theres something in particular you are looking for.
what areas do you cover?
We are based in North East Lincolnshire and cover Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Immingham, Brigg, Caistor, Market Rasen, Louth and surrounding villages but can also travel further afield! Mileage and travel costs are included in our package prices for locations up to 20 miles from DN36. For events outside of this area there will be a small charge per mile.